A Terminal Operator account is available free of charge to any person responsible for, or involved, in a terminal’s operations and/or management.
If you have one or more terminals that you wish to register within the MTIS website, select the Terminal Operator account.
A Terminal Operator account type will allow you to add and amend your terminal information and set permissions over who is able to view your terminal data.
An OCIMF membership is not required to hold a Terminal Operator account.
Terminal Operator account features
Through your Terminal Operator account, you will have the ability to:
- Supply and update the terminal data included the MTPQ documents.
- Add users to your Terminal and set Roles & Permissions.
- Manage access rights to choose which Data Users can access your MTPQs and other terminal management documents.
The full features of a Terminal Operator account will be dependent on the Role and Permissions set.
For further details on Roles and Permissions, visit the MTIS Help Centre.
The benefits of a Terminal Operator account
With the purpose of continuously improving terminal safety and performance, OCIMF’s trusted, neutral and fully independent status within the global industry is at the heart of its ability to capture and share information and best practice.
Through the support offered by MTIS and a willingness to exchange technical data and practical experience, terminal operators can expect to benefit from:
- Simpler, faster circulation of terminal information through a single central database that relevant parties can access.
- Enhanced demonstration of terminal capabilities through the MTPQ.
- Improved operational efficiency through quicker and more accurate matching of terminals and ships.
- Continuous improvement of safety management systems through best practice self assessment using MTMSA.
- A standardised approach to management system self assessment, building upon the philosophy proven in other OCIMF programmes.
- Through the use of MTOCT, better trained and more competent terminal operators.
- A secure process for sharing information that is owned and managed by the terminal operators themselves. Terminal operators retain full control over their data.
- Improved safety, reliability, efficiency and environmental standards leading to fewer incidents.
Register your Terminal Operator Account