In May 2018, the MTIS site underwent its biggest overhaul since launching in 2011. The new site has taken onboard comments and suggestions from MTIS Terminal Operator users in a bid to make joining MTIS a more streamlined and user-friendly process.
With the aim of increasing the number of terminals registered to MTIS, the inviting and intuitive new look site now clearly showcases the features and benefits of the programme and the value it adds to terminal safety.
The review also took into consideration the registration process for terminal operators and usability aspects of the online account and has attempted a number of improvements to aid terminal participation in MTIS.
Changes you will notice:
- New look homepage providing clearer navigation through the MTIS site
- Expanded content, adding further information about the MTIS service
- Enhanced Terminal Map, highlighting global terminal locations
- Improved sign-up journey, supporting Terminal Operator users from register to berth population
- New Population Tool to support MTPQ data entry
- New Help Centre to assist users 24/7 with MTIS queries
MTIS will undergo further development and improvement over 2018 as we look to make further improvements to ship-to-shore safety management.