OCIMF will be implementing a new committee structure in the Autumn of 2020.
The implementation of OCIMF’s new organisational structure will provide a streamlined and more reliable operational model that enables OCIMF and its members to collaborate more efficiently and respond with greater agility to changes occurring across the marine industry.
For all OCIMF members, the restructuring will result in a wider range of opportunities to engage and participate in the development of programmes, publications, advocacy and membership collaboration in a way that suits individual company needs, resources and availability.
Please read this comprehensive overview of how OCIMF is intending to restructure its committees and associated decision-making processes and ways of working.
This document includes:
- Why OCIMF is making the change.
- What the new structure will look like and what it will achieve.
- Roles and operations of the new Committees and Expert Groups.
- What it means for members and how members can contribute and get involved.
- Detail on individual Committees and Expert Groups.
To learn more about the new committee structure, please join the OCIMF Secretariat leadership team in a Webinar to learn about what the new committee structure means for member companies, what it will deliver, and how you can get involved.
Rob Drysdale (Managing Director)
Committee Structure overview
Sam Megwa (Programmes Director)
OCIMF Secretariat leadership team:
- Rob Drysdale (Managing Director)
- Sam Megwa (Programmes Director)
- Philip Pascoe (General Counsel & Business Support Director)
- Dave Wall (Publications & Advocacy Director)
Tuesday 14th July 09.00-10.00: Webinar 1
Tuesday 14th July 15.00-16.00: Webinar 2
Thursday 23rd July 09.00 - 10.00: Webinar 3
Thursday 23rd July 16.00 - 17.00: Webinar 4
Please note that the content of each of the 4 webinars will be the same.
To register for one of the Webinars, please click here.
This is an OCIMF member only event and OCIMF reserve the right to restrict access to non-OCIMF member registrants.
We look forward to introducing you to OCIMF's new committee structure and answering any questions you may have.