The second edition of the Offshore Vessel Particulars Questionnaire (OVPQ2) will go live on 23 April 2018.
From that date, vessel operators will be able to create an OVPQ2 for any vessel within their fleet.
The key changes being introduced with OVPQ2 are:
- A greatly reduced question set
- The total number of questions required to complete an OVPQ has been reduced by over 75%.
- A single-click migration process from an existing published OVPQ1 report into the draft OVPQ2 format, ready for completion by the ship operator.
- Online OVPQ2 Editor
- To complement the desktop editor, vessel operators will be able to complete an OVPQ2 using an online editor, directly from their OVID account.
- Vessel technical specification sheet upload
- Vessel operators will be able to append a vessel’s technical specification sheet directly to their OVPQ2 document.
- Aligning section numbering within OVIQ and OVPQ operations chapters
- The numbering sequence used within Chapter 8 (Operations) has been aligned with the upcoming OVIQ3 Inspection Report.
If you have any enquiries, please contact OCIMF’s Programmes Helpdesk Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)203 856 7880.