The strength of OCIMF lies in the collaboration of its members resulting in value creation with solutions. OCIMF provides its members with a platform to collaborate on all important safety, security, health and environmental matters, facilitating sharing of expertise, designing of new standards, lessons learned as well as developing publications to implement these across the sector. Additionally, OCIMF holds Consultative status at the IMO, which allows it to advocate, improve and assist in the development of new regulations to enhance safety and environment for the global sector.
OCIMF Member Benefits
Other than the collaboration opportunities, benefits of membership include:
- Subscription to monthly newsletters, annual reports and “all forum member” (AFM) mailings;
- Access to all OCIMF programmes
- Savings on OCIMF’s well-known and respected publications portfolio;
- Access to the ‘Members Only’ area on the OCIMF website where you can access information and guidance not available to non-members;
- Savings on reports downloaded from OCIMF’s programmes (SIRE/OVID);
- Use of OCIMF’s meeting rooms and conferencing facilities in central London, UK (subject to availability);
- Company listing on the OCIMF website.
- Opportunity to join OCIMF working groups, expert groups and committees, which provides members with the opportunity to:
- influence the OCIMF position across activities;
- develop publications and programmes to support continuous improvement in safety and environment performance;
- learn from subject matter experts and industry leaders across all activities in the forum;
- gain insight and first-hand information on industry developments.
- Representation at the highest levels of international and regional government and regulatory authorities.
- Support and advice from the Secretariat, who can provide and obtain advice on a wide range of technical, operational and regulatory matters.
- Networking opportunities at regional forums with professionals from other OCIMF member companies, government, other industry bodies.
- Professional development of employees through participation in working groups, expert groups and committees.